Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Jehovah Jireh- OUR PROVIDER

I had to wait until it was a done deal to share this testimony, but I just love how God takes care of our every need, and in the process confirms that we are exactly where we are suppose to be, heading exactly where we are suppose to be heading!!  Here's the story...


A couple of weeks ago I was talking to a CAJ staff member that had connected with me via Facebook.  We were talking about housing and she was saying and I was wholeheartedly agreeing that it would be important to be CLOSE to the school.  Commuting by train every day would get expensive, and with Jordan in sports, he would have to figure out the Japanese system pretty quickly so that he could travel alone.  For a kid who struggles with language and reading this was weighing on me pretty heavily.  After speaking with my friend I messaged some of my prayer warrior friends who have been faithful to pray us through these last two extremely difficult months.   This is what I wrote:

"It's about time for the folks in Japan to be looking for a place for us to live. It is complicated by our large family, and Japanese houses are typically very tiny. We also really need to have a house close to the school so that we won't spend tons of money and time commuting. Would you guys join me in prayer that God will lead them to the "just right" place? I know it is silly, but I also worry that if it is too much of a commute or too far from the school, it will be hard on Jordan"

They immediately replied with encouragement and prayer...

"Thank You for Being Jehovah Jireh, our Provider. Thank You because when You called the Van Druffs to Japan, You already knew what home You have specifically Hand-Picked for them, where they'd live and who their neighbors would be etc. Now Father, Divinely lead those who are in charge of securing their home directly the one You picked. Amazingly, You can see it right now!;) Thank You for the doors You opened to ensure that their home would be in the perfect size for their big family and for working out the commuting situation and for already taking the finances involved in account."

"My faith is BIG for your house Renee….exactly what you need and right where y'all need to be! Daddy is not one to let details like this slip past Him grin emoticon This is soooo EXCITING!!!!!"

You all need friends like this!!  :-)  And guess what?  I am not even exaggerating when I say that just an hour or so after that prayer, my friend from CAJ sends me this message:

"I have a lead on a mission house that is one block from the school that "randomly" another teacher just told me about it as I entered school this morning. I just emailed XXXX and someone else about it."

Did you all catch that?  ONE BLOCK FROM THE SCHOOL!  Well, by the next morning, the person in charge of renting the house had already contacted Mark to see if we were interested!  To make a long story, not too much longer, it's big enough for us, it's in a perfect location, and the rent is reasonable!  Not only is it one block from where Jordan, Kloe and I will be going to school, there was another "little something" from the Lord as well.  As we checked out the house on Google Maps we noticed that the elementary school that I wanted Nikki and Nater to go to actually borders our new back yard.  Seriously, God just knocked our socks off on this one!!

"And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus!"



No comments: